Sunday, February 12, 2012

Water Proof Watch Camera DVR

Water Proof Watch Camera DVR
Mini Gadgets Inc. WP-Watch-DVR Covert Water Proof Watch Camera DVR. This spy watch is a great novelty item for anyone who enjoys capturing that special moment that most others would miss without a handy spy wrist watch. The watch records both audio and video, and comes complete with an instruction manual as well as drivers for the computer. Don't miss out on that special moment while fumbling around for your digital camera or cell phone. Get yours today and save!




Technical Details

  1. Sporty Spy Watch; records audio and video
  2. Batteries: Included
  3. Size: Adjustable
  4. Color: Black w/ red trim
  5. Package Contents: 1 x Spy Watch; 1 x USB Adapter; 1 x Charger; 1 x Instruction Manual and Drivers


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Hoping you can help me here. I’m looking for a wrist watch video camera that will record documents that I am reading. I’m a medical student and there are times I am reading huge documents that only have a few pages I need to have copied. I’m not always in the position to get the book to a copier, so I have write down the information. I’m not supposed to have things like cell phones in our laboratory library so I need to be covert. I don’t want to end up buying a watch that won’t “record” the words well enough for me to read later on my computer screen at home… If you can help that’d be fantastic… Much thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search