Monday, February 20, 2012

CCTV Security Camera SONY CCD

CCTV Security Camera SONY CCD
VideoSecu CCTV Security Camera 1/3", SONY CCD Outdoor Indoor Weatherproof Night Vision, IR Infrared Free Power Supply C67. The day night Outdoor/Indoor camera kit includes a weatherproof camera that suits both indoor and outdoor applications. Mounted on either wall or ceiling using the included hardware for limited time. It also includes a free 12VDC 500mA power supply and free surveillance warning sticker.

Technical Details

Image sensor: 1/3" SONY CCD imager, color DSP. Signal system: NTSC
Lens: 3.6mm wide angle. 420 horizontal lines
Built in light sensor, 28 Infrared illuminators for night vision
Weatherproof housing. Auto iris AES
Package including :1 camera,1 bracket ,1 power supply,1 warning sticker included

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. spy cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! spy camera

    ReplyDelete

Search